Wednesday, January 25, 2012

the truth & my hope



What i want to say here is, the truth.. I can't lie my heart..
The thing is ....

I'M STARTING TO LIKE U & LOVE U

just like before.. Oh! No! It can't be!
because i don't want to get any hurt from u.

Ya Allah, please show the real one. If he was not born for me, please get him away from me.
Far far away. PLEASE ! Make me forget everything about him. Hmmm..

Ya Allah, if he really2 my soul mate 1 day, my destiny, please keep our relationship long lasting
until we become 1.. Please make him be a nice guy ever to me.
Please make him love me just like as many as i love him.
Amin..

If he's not for me, please get rid of him from my life !!

The truth now is, I DO LIKE & LOVE U..
i wish u could know it. Hmm.

keep praying.. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment