Wednesday, January 25, 2012

my last man ..

apa impian saya ? dari segi pasangan hidup ..
I wish i could find one that will be the last man in my life.

Ya, sekarang ni saya memang sayang seseorang . Tapi saya x tahu apa ending kami .
I do love whenever the time we were together .

U, i hope u will be my last man in my life .. It's not easy for me to find love & love someone .
I'm not like u ..
Once i loved u, until now, it's not easy to discard all of the feeling. I do love u till now ..
Could u hear me ?
Can u know what is in the deep of my heart ?
I wish u know .
U know me very well, i'm not easy to express my feeling .. The truth now is, I LOVE U.

I hope, we were together just like the picture below this :

and then, we will become like this one day . I wish dear . I will be the happiest person in the world . =)
We'll become 1 .. I wish .

that would be nice. Isn't it ? I guess ..

Love u ..

if u are not for me, please go away.

2 comments: