Tuesday, August 25, 2009

miserable get through me!

yesterday, i was so uncomfortable..n i feel like want 2 cry a lot!
i have 2 stdy 4 my clculus's quiz yesterday..bt i dnt noe y i cnt focus on my stdy..
ARGGHHHH!!! WHAT HAPPEN 2 ME???
in de mean time, yes i was crying with silently..how could it be..
me myself dnt noe what is de probs..i juz can cry..
bcoz if i keep hold on my tears, it won't b so gud 4 me..
I JUZ NEED SOMEONE...who can hear my feelink..where r u???
i'm waiting, n stil waiting, but no one come 2 me 2 sit n hear me..
I'M ALONE..LONELY..DEPRESSED SO MUCH!
notink i can do other than cry and cry and cry..huuuuu..;(
nobody will noe wuts inside my heart,
nobody will noe wuts my truly feelink,
nobody will noe wuts happen 2 me....hm.
so much painful, so much confession dat i can make bout my broken heart..
what i wrote dis, it juz bout confession of a broken heart..
mayb i do laugh n smile..based on physically..
but inside, i do cry a lot n so much sad...
i'm looking 4 someone who are related..

No comments:

Post a Comment