Tuesday, August 25, 2009

cry..

i'm not de 2 get my heart broken..i'm not de type 2 get upset and cry..cz i never leave my heart open..never heards me say gudbye..relationship stronger deep into me..never get the how i lent my fame..it didn't mean to tink..

now i'm dis gone i'm spinning round..and deep inside my tears out drown..i'm losing grip..what's happening..i strife from love..dat is how i feel..

dis time is different..feel like i was juz a victim..and they cut me like a knife..when u walked out of my life..now i'm in dis condition and i got all de symptoms of a girl with a broken heart..but no matter wut u never see me cry..

how did i get here with u, i never noe, i never meant to let it guess..suppose to noe..and after all i try to do, to stay away from love with u..i'm broken heart, and i can't let u noe..n i won't let it show..

u won't see me cry...
all my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment