Wednesday, November 23, 2011

hurt .. again

there is nothing much i can say . speechless . wordless .
sadness . heartbroken .
so much hurt that i get .

please .. stop it . enough la . don't play with my little heart !
i'm so tired carrying this painful inside ..
i'm just a normal human being .
sometimes we dare to take risks even though we know that we'll get pain from it .

i'm not strong enough to handle this alone .
how could u do this to me ? why ?
u are mean . cruel .


i do look okay outside .. but u don't know the truth lies inside of me .
ya, u think that i'm fine . can haha here, haha there with me .
But , i'm not happy as u thought .


Now, sangat2 la sakit hati , kecewa , sedih sangat !
From now on, memang saya xnk tegur awak . Seriously .
Saya xnk tengok awak lagi !!!

Saya biarkan awak dgn hidup awak yg penuh masalah tu .
Don't ever try to find me whenever u facing probs .
I mean it !!

u make me cry .. so many times .. i hate u !!
Go away !!
:'(

i wish there is someone who could make me happy .
please .
i just wana be happy .

( - _ - )

2 comments:

  1. you can be happy without depending on others bebeyh.. let them go.. just make your life worse.. u shouldnt keep them.. if it so,, what for???.. just my opinion.. haha, going to merdeka soon, last day final,ok.. baih!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... sakit sgt ni. Cane nak hadap hari2? huhu. Oit, untung la da nak cuti.

    ReplyDelete