Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Darkness cloud around me.

i'm sad..
i'm disappointed..
i'm crying..
i'm hurt..
i'm done..

why??
Allah knows bout dat..
Let it just be..
This is de best.

I'm sorry..
I have to..
But then, i'm de one who guilty.
i'm de one who feel so bad.
i'm bad person..
dnt deny it 2 make me feel good..

U hurt inside..
Me too..
Both of us hurting each other without realize it.

I feel lost..
Lost something..
I dnt know how 2 get it back.
Since its go far away from me.

Hurts me a lot when i see u..
I wana cry n cry n cry..
For how long???
Is it what i want?? Is it what u want??
I don't know..

Whatever it is, don't mind what r u gonna think bout me,
i give it all to Him.
He knows de best.

I guess u don't know what is inside me..
U may think other reason..
But for me, its not like de -ve-bad-thing like u thought.
Hmm..

Sorry..
Seems to be de hardest word 2 let it out.
I meant it..
I'm sorry for everything.
( - _ - )


p/s : i love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment